The School was last inspected by Ofsted on the 19th January 2016 and was found to be a good school.
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- Leaders and teachers demonstrate dogged determination and concern for every child. Consequently, pupils succeed in this caring and welcoming school.
- Teaching is good. Teachers push pupils to work hard, resulting in good progress.
- Almost all pupils make the progress expected from their starting points, and many make more than expected progress in their learning.
- Pupils enjoy school. Leaders have created a cohesive school community where pupils feel safe, develop good personal and social skills, and are prepared well for life in modern Britain.
- Children make good progress in the early years. Teachers involve parents fully in their children’s learning so children get off to a good start.
- Committed governors fulfil their safeguarding and other statutory duties.