You can support your child at home in a number of ways:
- Help them to learn their KIRFs (EYFS-Year 2) and then challenge them to apply their skills in real life contexts. Please see your child's KIRF workbook and/or the KIRF section on this website for further ideas.
- Encourage your child to practice their times tables using Times Table Rockstar games, using the website or the app.
- For younger children, you can borrow a 'Numicon at Home' sack.
- For pupils in Year 6 preparing for their end of Key Stage 2 SATs, you can use their study guide and lessons to help them complete homework task on MyMaths.
- You can help children look at practice questions for both Key Stage One SATs (Year 2) and Key Stage 2 SATs (Year 6)
If you would like further help with ways to support your child, please do not hesitate to come into school and talk to your pupil's class teacher or go and chat to Miss Thompson, our Maths Subject Leader.